BrainSTEM Robot League
The ultimate robotics club
The BrainSTEM Robot League starts January 17th and ends March 10th. Students will meet weekly for 2 hours to learn and practice skills. After your purchase, you will receive an email to register your student(s) with BrainSTEM. Please buy one membership for each student. Participating students will be entered into local and national competitions as they occur based on their skill level.
The BrainSTEM Robot League
When a student joins the BrainSTEM Robot League, they will learn to code robots and compete in robotics competitions. Coding skills are important to learn at every age because those skills help students improve their performance in all other academic areas. Coding skills teach students sequencing, critical thinking and the engineering process.
Who can participate
- Students currently in 4th-8th grade
- No previous coding experience is required
Your student will
- Learn to code using block programming
- Solve challenges with robots using code
- Make friends interested in STEM
- Be mentored by a STEM professional
All students are supported by our certified BrainSTEM Coaches. In just 8 weeks, students will learn block programming using various coding platforms. Then, students will apply those coding skills to robots such as Sphero, LEGO, Edison and more.
Your registration fee includes
- One 2-hr practice session per week. Your first day will be determined by the practice day you choose, starting January 17, 2022
- Low teacher-to-student ratio
- Robot rental for 8 weeks
- Registration for one national robotics competition
Students will meet one day per week for 2 hours. Please choose your preferred day and time for practice when you purchase the membership. Practice sessions are held at Maker13, located at 629 Michigan Ave, Jeffersonville, IN.
4th grade, 5th grade, 6th grade, 7th grade, 8th grade
Monday 5:30-7:30pm, Tuesday 4:30-6:30pm, Wednesday 5:30-7:30pm, Thursday 4:30-6:30pm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.