Web Design 1- Intro to Web Development – Module 1- BrainSTEM Magnet – Virtual – Fall 2020 – 4 Month Plan
Tuition is $125/module. Each course has 4 modules.
Out of stock
The BrainSTEM Magnet program is the best way to introduce 6th-12th grade students to real-world STEM.
Using the BrainSTEM Virtual Learning Environment (VLE), students participate in exploratory STEM classes and live math study groups.
Semester courses, are broken down into monthly modules with students completing weekly/monthly course related STEM challenges.
BrainSTEM students build a community of like-minded STEM enthusiasts that connect safely using the BrainSTEM VLE. Students participate in online classes in our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE), a gamified learning platform that integrates live video, instant chat, and embedded resources.
Creative projects enable students to apply new skills and concept knowledge in a unique context and provide lots of opportunity for creativity. We build in opportunities for students to share their projects with each other, or with the class!
Fall 2020 Course List:
CS 101 - Intro to Programming 1 w/ Minecraft
Web 101 - Intro to Web Design 1
Intro to Programming 1 w/ Minecraft (Block programming)
- Describe computer science and coding, and its importance.
- Play and maneuver in Minecraft.
- Understand the fundamentals programming using block code.
- Change their Minecraft world through coding.
Intro to Web Design 1
1. Identify web site and web application design requirements for client sites.
2. Understand and use web development editors, such as Atom or Brackets.
3. Understand and use HTML5, CSS.
Course registration link will be sent to the email address used to purchase the course.
Programming 1 w/ Minecraft, Intro to Web Design 1